Video is the most powerful form of digital communication and it must play a role in your organization, whether external marketing or internal communications.
No matter how big or small the current role of video plays in your organization’s strategy, don’t miss out on hearing insights for when video is most effective, what it is best used for, and where it should be incorporated for maximum impact.
Video Breakfast Club is a breakfast workshop series for brands looking to evolve their expertise and enhance their organization's video experiences. On June 27th you'll hear from online video heroes at local Boston companies including:
- Sharifah Niles-Lane, VP Digital Marketing and Social Media at Eastern Bank
- Wade Morse, Digital Marketing Strategy Manager at Manulife
- Eran Lobel, CEO/Executive Producer at Element Productions
- Carter Elkin-Paris, Video Content at Upserve
- Derek Haswell, Co-Founder & VP Product at 10% Happier